Nu-Air products are designed and built better. Period.
Mechanical engineers, builders and HVAC contractors recognize that the Enerboss, Nu-Air’s lead product line, is far superior to its nearest competitor because the fully integrated Enerboss unit:
- is half the weight, reducing shipping costs;
- has a smaller footprint, reducing space requirements;
- is easier and simpler to install;
- has a single quiet energy-efficient variable-speed fan and motor;
- is more fully integrated;
- can be tied into either conventional and/or high velocity ducting;
- does not over-ventilate during calls for heat or cooling;
- has a better warranty; and
- can be serviced in minutes versus hours because it has fewer, more accessible, components.
Additionally, Nu-Air’s revolutionary units:
- Reduce operating costs for homeowners, an advantage that developers are increasingly having to incorporate into their building designs and sales campaigns in order to be competitive;
- Improve the productivity of HVAC contractors through a variety of design features that reduce on-site labour and simplify start-up. This advantage is not to be under-estimated due to skilled labour shortages, and the frequent challenges and delays associated with on-site integration (e.g., additional training/familiarization requirements, missing components, etc.). Additionally, mismatched components produce lower levels of energy efficiency; and
- Reduce overall HVAC and HRV space requirements for developers, and with high-rise condominium building costs now reaching higher than $700 per square foot, developers and building design engineers are quickly realizing that Nu-Air’s units can pay for themselves before they are even installed and turned on.